My wife disappeared from Israel with our young son. She is staying with her parents in the States, and refuses to return. Can I bring legal proceedings, and where will the case be heard?

Yes, you can bring child abduction proceedings for your son's return under the Hague Convention as both Israel and the United States are bound by it. The case will be heard in the States.

Convention In Action