Abductions of children from Israel to the neighbouring Palestinian Authority are not covered by the Hague Convention. Thus a parent of a child living with Israel who has been wrongfully removed or retained in the Palestinian Authority will have to make an application akin to a Habeas Corpus" writ before the appropriate court there."

Abduction From Israel, Abduction to a Non-Hague Country