Expert Opinion on UK Law Needed: I am a British father, divorced from my Israeli wife. She brought them to Israel behind my back and won't return them. I have brought Hague Convention proceedings for their return. She claims she was entitled to remove them, but the Central Authority approved my application, which would indicate that she was not entitled to do so. Can I do anything to counter her argument that the removal was not wrongful?

Yes, get permission to submit the legal opinion of an expert on British family law. The court can then use this to decide on this particular point.
Abduction To Israel