I am a divorcee from Israel. In our divorce agreement, I agreed to my 'ex' moving back to Canada, her native country, with the kids. She undertook to bring them to Israel once a year for visitation, and to give me regular phone contact. She is flouting her commitments. What can I do?

File for the enforcement of your visitation rights in Canada. Where, as in your case, there is no child abduction, the Hague Convention is not very helpful in guaranteeing exercise of access rights, even though both Israel and Canada are bound by it.
Moving Abroad