I am an English dad. My wife and I have been having marital problems. She is Israeli and went to visit her family with the kids for a short holiday. Now, she refuses to come back. What can I do?

Bring Hague Convention proceedings for your children's return. They are being wrongfully retained in Israel by your wife – this is a form of child abduction. A court in Israel can order their return
Moving Abroad