I am an Israeli father whose child was abducted by my ex-wife. I brought successful Hague proceedings for my child's return. He is now in Israel with my ex-wife, but she has now been awarded custody and relocation. I am terrified she will abduct him again as the judgment is too vague about visitation and guarantees. What can I do?

Apply for delay in the implementation of the judgment, and appeal to the District Court.
Relocation After Abduction