India is not bound by the Hague Convention and it is known to be very difficult to get abducted children back from this vast continent.If the location of the child is, however, known, an application for his/her return can be made to the High Court of the particular state involved, with a right of appeal to the Supreme Court in New Delhi.

Abduction From Israel, Abduction to a Non-Hague Country