Mother Abducts From South Africa: I live in South Africa. My child has been taken to Israel by his mother, my wife, who is Israeli, without my consent. She refuses to return him. How can I get my son back to South Africa?

Under South African law your wife is not entitled to take your mutual child outside of the country without your consent. Israel and South Africa are bound by the Hague Convention and you can bring proceedings under it for the return of your child to Israel.
Abduction To Israel