Visiting 'Ex' Abducts Children From Ukraine: My ex-husband, came to visit our children in the Ukraine, but abducted them to Israel, where he immigrated after our divorce. What legal action can I take?

Apply to the Family Court in Israel for a Hague Convention return order. The Hague Convention came into force for child abductions between Israel and the Ukraine in 2007.
Abduction To Israel